Why You Choose Pearson Exams Microsoft AZ-104 Exam Material?
PearsonExams provides the Microsoft Azure Administrator Associate exam questions in a convenient, manageable and printable PDF format. To get Microsoft AZ-104 you will have to attempt the Microsoft Azure Administrator AZ-104 which is not an easy task so that is why PearsonExams provides you with original and reliable Azure Administrator Associate AZ-104 questions that will make passing the AZ-104 exam a one night task.
So make PearsonExams your AZ-104 exams partner right now.
Microsoft Azure Administrator
Azure Administrator Associate
# Of Questions
Availability of Exam
Format of Questions
Microsoft AZ-104 Sample Questions
You have an Azure subscription that contains an Azure Active Directory (Azure AD) tenant named contoso.com and an Azure Kubernetes Service (AKS) cluster named AKS1.
An administrator reports that she is unable to grant access to AKS1 to the users in contoso.com.
You need to ensure that access to AKS1 can be granted to the contoso.com users.
What should you do first?
- From contoso.com, modify the Organization relationships settings.
- From contoso.com, create an OAuth 2.0 authorization endpoint.
- Recreate AKS1.
- From AKS1, create a namespace.
Correct Answer: B
You have a Microsoft 365 tenant and an Azure Active Directory (Azure AD) tenant named contoso.com.
You plan to grant three users named User1, User2, and User3 access to a temporary Microsoft SharePoint document library named Library1.
You need to create groups for the users. The solution must ensure that the groups are deleted automatically after 180 days.
Which two groups should you create? Each correct answer presents a complete solution.
NOTE: Each correct selection is worth one point.
- an Office 365 group that uses the Assigned membership type
- a Security group that uses the Assigned membership type
- an Office 365 group that uses the Dynamic User membership type
- a Security group that uses the Dynamic User membership type
- a Security group that uses the Dynamic Device membership type
Correct Answer: AC
You recently created a new Azure subscription that contains a user named Admin1.
Admin1 attempts to deploy an Azure Marketplace resource by using an Azure Resource Manager template. Admin1 deploys the template by using Azure
PowerShell and receives the following error message: “User failed validation to purchase resources. Error message: “Legal terms have not been accepted for this item on this subscription. To accept legal terms, please go to the Azure portal (http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=534873) and configure programmatic deployment for the Marketplace item or create it there for the first time.”
You need to ensure that Admin1 can deploy the Marketplace resource successfully.
What should you do?
- From Azure PowerShell, run the Set-AzApiManagementSubscription cmdlet
- From the Azure portal, register the Microsoft.Marketplace resource provider
- From Azure PowerShell, run the Set-AzMarketplaceTerms cmdlet
- From the Azure portal, assign the Billing administrator role to Admin1
Correct Answer: C
You have an Azure Active Directory (Azure AD) tenant that contains 5,000 user accounts.
You create a new user account named AdminUser1.
You need to assign the User administrator administrative role to AdminUser1.
What should you do from the user account properties?
- From the Licenses blade, assign a new license
- From the Directory role blade, modify the directory role
- From the Groups blade, invite the user account to a new group
Correct Answer: B
HOW TO BUY AWS Microsoft AZ-104 PRO EXAM?
These are AZ-104 sample questions that contains some chosen questions from the Microsoft Azure Administrator AZ-104 actual questions file. The actual PDF file consists of real AZ-104 exam questions designed by highly qualified Microsoft experts. A demo file will not suffice your need for preparation of the Microsoft Azure Administrator Associate AZ-104 exam.
To Get Pro file, you should buy AZ-104 questions from PearsonExams via Purchase option below: